We all know that our hands are a big part of our bodies that work all day. The more services you do on your hands, the more important it is to keep them clean. You all know how many times a day you turn your face, nose, and eyes. So it is your duty to keep your hands clean. We know that you can wash your hands many times a day with soap and warm water. but easy way to you The hand sanitizer removes germs and bacteria from your hands, as well as a lot of smell from the hands after its use
Many benefits and bad effects of hand sanitizer so you can read.
Benefits of hand sanitizer-
- Hand sanitizers are convenient, portable, easy to use and not time-consuming.
- Studies have concluded that families with hand sanitizers are used to reduce the risk of spreading gastrointestinal (stomach) and respiratory infections.
- Commercially prepared hand sanitizers contain ingredients that help prevent skin dryness. Using these products may reduce skin dryness and irritation compared to washing hands.
- Studies show that adding a hand sanitizer to classrooms can reduce a student’s absence by 20 percent due to illness. What’s more, many children find that instant hand sanitizer is fun to use.
sanitizer bad effects on health
- The hand sanitizer contains a chemical called trichinosis, which absorbs the skin of the hand. Due to its excessive use, this chemical is mixed with your skin while leaving your skin. After mixing in blood, it damages the ordination of your muscles.
- Hand sanitizer contains toxic ingredients and pandemonium chloride, which removes germs and bacteria from hands, but is not good for our skin. This can cause problems like skin irritation and itching.
- A chemical called phosphates is used for fragrance in sanitizer, the amount of sanitizer which is high in it is harmful for us. Such highly fragrant sanitizers cause damage to liver, kidney, lungs and reproductive system.
- Due to the amount of alcohol in the sanitizer, it can affect the health of children, especially if the children swallow it in the ignominy.
- The skin becomes dry due to its excessive use.
- According to many research, its excessive use also reduces the immunity of children.