Alnavedic AFAMATO SYRUP is an Ayurvedic Proprietary syrup for better functioning of the good quality Appetizer, AFAMATO is a combination of herbs combined together to give strength and boost the better functioning of good quality Appetizer while keeping it in good health.
ALNAVEDIC AFAMATO SYRUP CONTAINS -:
- Phyllanthus nirurri-Bhuiamala present in this Syrup. Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri) is an Ayurvedic herb used in skin disease for various medicinal disorders like loss of appetite, hyperacidity, and also anorexia.
- Solanum nigrum-Kakmachi present in this syrup. Help in use on ulcers and other skin diseases. This also used as a tonic, laxative, appetite stimulant, and for treating asthma.
- Solanum nigrum-Kakmachi present in this Syrup. It improves appetite and digestion strength and also provides relief from anorexia.
- Trachyspermum Ammi-Ajwain present in this Syrup. It also improves muffled appetite. This will improve your digestion and enhance your appetite too.
- Loss of appetite, Indigestion, Flatulence, Sluggish liver function.