Alnavedic AROGYLIV DS Tablet is an Ayurvedic Proprietary medicine for better functioning of the liver, Arogyliv is a combination of herbs combined together to give strength and boost the better functioning of your liver while keeping it in good health.
It contains a mixture of herbs that functions together to boost the functioning of your liver.
AROGYLIV DS TABLET TABLET CONTAINS-:
- Kasondi: have laxative and liver detoxifying properties. They are used as a purgative. A bruised leaf is used in pleurisy, and similar inflammatory conditions, both internally, and externally.
- Makoi: the herb can help strengthen the liver and fight jaundice. It may prove to be beneficial in helping with fever problems, cough, ear pain, and ulcers.
- Kutki: Imbued with potent hepatoprotective, cholagogue, anti-splenomegaly, anti-hepatomegaly, spleno-protective, detoxifying, febrifuge, digestive, anti-inflammatory, broncho-dilatory, pain-relieving, anti-microbial properties, Kutki is extensively used for providing relief from jaundice, liver infections, fever, allergy,
- Kalmegh: Kalmegh might be beneficial in the management of liver problems. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and hepatoprotective properties. It prevents the damage of liver cells caused by free radicals.
- Kasni: Kasani also correct the upset stomach because it helps to digest food and gives strength to the liver so that food can easily digest
- Bhui amla: Bhumi Amla helps in managing liver disorders and reverses any damage caused to the liver due to its hepatoprotective, antioxidant, and antiviral activities. It also helps to prevent ulcers by reducing gastric acid production as well as protecting the stomach lining against damage caused by excessive gastric acid.
- Bhringaraj: Bhringraj is known to be beneficial for the liver. The antioxidants present in this herb lowers the toxic load on the liver and thus improve its overall functioning. It is also known to prevent inflammation of the liver due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Giloy: Giloy removes toxins from the body, purifies the blood, and fights bacteria. It is especially beneficial for people with liver disease.
- Triphala: Triphala is generally used as a mild bowel cleanser as it promotes digestion. The synergistic effect of these three ingredients has a unique potential to detoxify and rejuvenate the body.
- Daruhaldi: Daru Haldi is hepato-protective in nature and prevents the liver from toxicity.
- Punamava: Punarnava also helps increase urine production due to its diuretic activity and reduces the risk of urinary complications. It might also be useful for managing liver problems due to its antioxidant activity which prevents liver cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Used in Kamala Ykritvriddhi, Plihavrddhi, Kupachana, Mandagni (Helps in Jaundice & Digestive upsets, Sluggish liver, and Hepatitis, Loss of Appetite, Liver cirrhosis.